What is Flo Gives Back?
Flo Gives Back, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that provides Pilates instruction to those in financial, physical and/or emotional need. It started because of the outpour of love and kindness during our Pilates In Pink donation class taught by Studio Flo Pilates teacher and breast cancer survivor, Jenn Brady. From there, Flo Gives Back blossomed into a recognized, non-profit organization. DONATE HERE >>
Flo Gives Back Beneficiary Application
- Applicants must be a resident of San Diego County
- Interview (phone or in-person may be required with a SFP representative and/or committee)
- What is your background with Pilates/fitness?
- Why Studio Flo Pilates?
- Provide an explanation of your financial need.
- Essay: Explain how this grant will help you personally and how you intend to use your knowledge upon completion. Why this is an important part of your Pilates journey?
The Fine Print
- The Flo Gives Back beneficiary grant was established to improve access to quality Pilates instruction with financial, physical, and/or emotional need in San Diego and surrounding areas.
- Funds will be provided through private and/or group classes at Studio Flo Pilates. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be a resident of San Diego County.
- Applicants for cannot be employees or independent contractors of Studio Flo Pilates.
- Applicants must submit an application and may require an interview.
- Applicants may apply for program as often as they wish or as long as the program exists.
Flo Gives Back makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the availability of funds program and reserves the right to cancel this program at any time without notice. Fulfillment of application criteria and submission of this application does not guaranty that an applicant will be awarded classes and private sessions. Beneficiary decisions are made the sole and absolute discretion of the Flo Gives Back Board Members. Flo Gives Back shall not be liable for any damages to any party under this beneficiary program. The applicant hereby indemnifies and holds Flo Gives Back and its officers, harmless for any damage or liability that may arise in relation to this beneficiary program. Flo Gives Back does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age disability, marital status, sexual orientation.