Please make sure to complete our waiver prior to attending your class.
- Please cancel within 24 hours to avoid a fee. This is strictly enforced as we do have a waitlist. No exceptions will be granted as we need to respect our instructors and others in your class.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance online or on the day of your workout in person in the form of cash or credit card (MC or Visa). No checks accepted. All purchases final, no refunds will be granted.
- Liability form must be completed before beginning workout, please complete online prior to your first class.
- Please remove shoes and turn off phones upon entering studio.
- Socks and gloves with grips are recommended for safety and comfort on the equipment but not required.
- Please wear comfortable, form fitting, easy to move in clothes.
- We ask for punctuality to ensure the flow of our classes on the schedule. If you arrive late to your session, the session still ends at scheduled time.
- It is at your instructor’s discretion whether you will be able to join a class when arriving late as it can be unsafe to miss your warm up.